To enhance and advance the teaching and learning processes, it is compulsory that educational institutions focus on refining their operations, implementing organizational changes, adjusting attitudes, and aligning staff mentalities to effectively achieve these objectives. The Learning Institute was founded by the university to spearhead the transition to a learning organization. The institute initiated its operations and activity planning in the fiscal year 2001, gaining official establishment in 2004. Following several years of operation, the Learning Institute underwent organizational restructuring in 2008 to better align with its current mission.
The organizational structure is as follows:
- Director’s Office Engineering and Science Classroom (ESC)
- Gifted Education Office : GEO
- Center for Effective Learning and Teaching (CELT)
- Junior Science Talent Project (JSTP)
- Neuroscience Center for Research and Innovation (NX)